Harbhajan Singh slaps Sreesanth
Posted by sriram on April 26, 2008
I could not post yesterday because my internet service is down. It is provided by Aircel one of the Super Kings sponsor. I will make up for that during the weekend. A lot has happened yesterday in the Kings XI Punjab vs Mumbai Indians match. It was a bowling win for Kings XI Punjab and some poor batting display by Mumbai Indians. Sangakara is the leading run scorer of the match and tournament.
What is interesting is not the match, but the post-match scenes. Everybody was ecstatic and Preity Zinta is on cloud nine. Suddenly, Sreesanth started crying. My best guess at that time was, because Preity Zinta hugged Brett Lee and not him he was upset. But, that is not the case. Harbhajan Singh has slapped Sreesanth. And he started crying. That whole incident is ridiculous on two accounts.
- Why did Harbhajan Singh slapped Sreesanth? What is he a hooligan or is he the new don of Indian cricket.
- Why is Sreesanth crying for a slap? He tries to be tough to the opposition, sledging at them after he dismisses them. He do not have the chutzpah to say something when they are a batting anyway.
Other pertinent questions :
- Would Harbhajan Singh slapped an aussie? Try slapping Mathew Hayden or Andrew Symonds.
- What is with the sub-continent players aggression? First Shoaib Akthar, now Harbhajan Singh.
- Why is the video evidence of Harbhajan slapping Sreesant captured by the media?
- If captured why are they not showing us? I think the audience needs to know what Harbhajan is made of.