IPL hall of shame
Posted by sriram on May 7, 2008
- Sreesanth crying like a baby after being hit by Harbhajan. He was reprimanded.
- Harbhajan hitting Sreesanth. Banned for 11 IPL matches
- Ganguly, appealing to the umpire for a catch taken by Greame Smith
- Shane Warne criticizing Ganguly for being late to the crease and appealing against a clean catch. Fined 10% match fee.
- Umpire Amish Saheba criticizing Sreesanth’s on-field behavior in a interview. Suspended for 2 matches.
- Ishant Sharma hitting the stump in disgust. Fine 10% match fee.
- Umpire GM Pratap Kumar suspended for one match for not referring to the on-field umpire in the Ganguly episode.
- Lalchand Rajput, Mumbai Indians coach was standing behind Harbhajan when he slapped Sreesanth. He did nothing about it. He was fined 50% of his match fee.